• Welcome to Cavallo Planet - Forum Per gli appassionati di equitazione inglese e americana... e di cavalli..

QUADRI E RITRATTI DI CAVALLI !!

Aperto da dorotheah, Marzo 14, 2014, 02:07:22 PM

« precedente - successivo »

dorotheah

Professionale quadri e ritratti di cavalli.
Dipingo anche su ordine ( ritratti dalle foto). Abito a Genova/Liguria , ma è possibile la spedizione in Europa o nel mondo.

Artist:
DOROTA ZDUNSKA I was born in 1982 in Poland. And I live in Genoa, Italy.
My artistic creativity born and grows thanks to my passion, which are horses. These animals fascinated me since childhood. Horses have inspired artists for centuries beauty, because they are a symbol of mystical power, courage, bravery, freedom, wealth and success, vitality, sensitivity and expression.

I finished a five-year School of Horse Breeding, I'm riding instructor, I also have extensive practical experience. I have own a wonderful horse. At University I studied the anatomy of the horse as needed for their painting.
With this knowledge of the subject, I look different. In my painting, is reflected authenticity and credibility, which consists of the knowledge of the anatomy of horses, real proportion, movement, types and races, nature, and even the characters and temperaments. In addition, I try to convey my original and natural artistic sensitivity, good energy, and a sense of beauty and expression.

As a teenager I had a first individual exhibition. In the following years, I've had more exhibitions and expositions, including the University environment.
My works are in the collectors from Italy, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Denmark, Polish, United Kingdom, R.P.A., and the United States. Also, I made many portraits of horses (Denmark, Italy, Belgium, United Kingdom, Germany, Poland), and murals (Germany and Poland).
The book "Riding Academy", I made a series of about 500 drawings of instruction. The book is a textbook of the highest rank, authorized by the Polish Equestrian Federation, to learn to instructor courses, in schools of horse breeding, and the Universities.
Established also my bas-relief  and more sculptures are in the process of creation.
Painting systematically raise a bar. I am self-taught. But since, the technical skills and sculpture, I also work under the guidance of professors from art school in Genoa. They enjoy very high ratings and reviews of my work, issued by the professors, artists, and lovers of the subject.
Currently, the most I create in watercolor paints. But I also work with pastel, pencil, ink, or oil paints and acrylics.

www.d-zdunska.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/Dorota.Zdunska.Equine.Art
Mobile: (+39) 345 695 68 21
[email protected]

Alcuni dei miei lavori (possibilità di vendita):
All Rights Reservd-  COPYRIGHT
Saltado acquerelli, formato 29,7 x21 cm

"Dressage stallion" in piruet, acquerelli, formato 29,7 x21 cm

Gharib' giovane stallone arabo. la mia orginale visione., acquarelli A4

Emozioni -cavallo arabo, grafica A4, la mia orginale visione., akwarele A4

Piafallo- grey andalusian horse in piaffe, la mia orginale visione., akwarele A4 pastello ad olio, formato A2 (42 × 59,4 cm)

Mashius- warmblood , morello, pastello ad olio, formato A2 (42 × 59,4 cm)

Arabian in the forest, pastell ad olio A3 (29,7 x 42 cm)

Arabian foal - puledro che cambia pelli.la mia orginale visione, pastello ad olio, formato A2 (42 × 59,4 cm)

"Arabian horse eye". Soft pastels, A4 29,7x21 cm

"PULI" puledro frisone,  Acquerelli, la mia orginale visione., akwarele A4 formato 29,7 x21 cm

"Desert Rose"- arabian mare, la mia orginale visione. Acquerelli, formato 29,7 x21 cm

Sculpture -basorelief

Melis

Che spettacolo Dorota, complimenti!
Melis Yalvac Equine Photography - www.melisyalvac.com

alessandro82

Ciao a tutti chi fosse interessato dispongo di questo quadro di Mario Sarrocco, un pittore romano che ha collaborato in diverse manifestazioni. E' un trittico di cavalli rampanti su inchiostro china.

http://annunci.ebay.it/annunci/collezionismo-e-fai-da-te/roma-annunci-tiburtino-collatino/quadro-mario-sarrocco/66537100